Tiny House sample 1
Office next Door
Home office solutions are multifaceted and can also be relocated to the garden.
Looking out onto the green landscape in combination with plenty of healthy daylight transforms the Tiny House into a flexible creative workshop.
More Details about the house
StilART Furniture Concept Tiny Office
Compact spaces require attractive and intelligent working areas and storage solutions. Hot drinks are prepared in the silk-matt finished kitchenette, with its own sink, fridge and dishwasher built into a cabinett. An Oak storage shelf with built-in LED light strips completes the kitchen scene. One highlight: a foldable countertop provides additional storage space when required.
A folding mechanism lets the sink disappear in an instance, again offering even more storage space. The Oak wall panel next to the entrance door provides wardrobe space and a seating area. The desk with office container can be extended in a right angle with an additional worktop, ideal for meetings with clients and colleagues.
An inductive phone charging staion is integrated into the tabletop. Stylish wall cabinets with pull-out hanging files and a tray shelf create clever office storage solutions.
A clever foldable countertop creates additional space whenever needed.
Special feature: the functional desk can be extended.
The Tiny House Package
- turnkey HUF HAUS post-and-beam construction in timber and glass
- characteristic roof overhangs
- quality-assured and thermally insulating triple glazing
- highly energy-efficient external walls
- modern entrance threshold (preparation for barrier-free access)
- high-quality bathroom appliances
- large selection of modern floor coverings
- motorised external aluminium blinds
- solid front door
- HUF HAUS hand-crafted internal doors
- sophisticated internal and external render
- Furniture (as described in project sample)
- heating system for cooling and heating
- on-demand ventilation system with air-quality sensors
- electrical wiring throughout
Architect and Engineering Services
- planning application (if required)
- CAD drawings
- detailed working drawings
- project management
- structural calculations
Project-related detailed planning
- heating installation
- electrical installation
- ventilation concepts
- construction supervision/documentation
Floor slab & Roof
- insulated steel floor slab
- thermally insulated flat roof