But not all roofs are the same, because the structure and construction details play a major role. The engineers at HUF HAUS therefore regularly deal with the complex details of a fully insulated roof.The client can choose between a gabled roof, a monopitch roof or the popular flat roof. Depending on the building regulations, flexibility is required; this is no problem either - individual solutions are part of the HUF HAUS agenda. Do you prefer a flat roof? Then you have come to the right place. Let yourself be inspired by three individual sample.
Construction from top to bottom in the thermally insulated area:
- 5.0 mm Top layer, polymer bitumen sealant, PYE PV 200 S 5, slate top side, with 200 g m 2 glass fabric insert, PND film-coated on the underside or equivalent
- 4.0 mm Sealing with bituminous welding, G 200 S, talcum-coated, with 200/m 2 glass cloth insert or equivalent
- 160.0 – 260.0 mm thermal insulation with sloping insulation panels, gradient: approx. 2%
– Aluminium laminated vapour barrier
- 100.0 mm multilayer laminated solid wood element according to statics
- 40.0mm Substructure made of wood
- 12,5 mm Natural gypsum board with quality white coating
- Total thickness: 321.5 - 421.5 mm
- U-value of the roof: 0.15 W/m2K
- Sound reduction index/Rw: 42 dB
Depending on the building regulations, flexibility is required; this is no problem either - individual solutions are part of the HUF HAUS agenda. Do you prefer the flat roof? Then you have come to the right place.
Let the individual project examples inspire you. A Kubushaus may also be the right dream house for you!