The building line HUF House ART was created from the HUF FACHWERKHAUS 2000 developed in 1972, which was designed by the star architect Manfred Adams.
With this multi-award-winning timbered house, HUF HAUS has become a synonym for modern timbered buildings with the highest aesthetic standards. As proof of its timeless, representative elegance, the impressive appearance of this architectural and design classic has been carefully adapted to contemporary tastes over many years. In this way, the special character has been preserved until today and for the future, taking into account energetic and technical innovations.
The distinctive timber elements and the generous glass surfaces of the house determine the unique and clearly structured appearance - outside and inside. Despite these unmistakable features, each HUF House is a highly individually planned architectural house that is planned entirely according to the wishes and requirements of the residents.
The HUF architecture integrates the surroundings directly into the living experience: The timbered house is optimally adapted to the respective property situation in order to create a harmonious interplay of nature and house. The maximum transparency and generosity of the ART building line, with mostly particularly generously glazed gable sides to the garden side, is the dream house for true timbered house and design lovers.
- Triple glazing with quality-controlled thermal insulation glass.
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing and clerestory
- wide roof overhangs at gables and eaves
- Pure timbered house look with visible ceiling beams on the ground and top floors
- Glass façade on the ground floor with electrically operated external blinds (Venetian blinds)
- balcony plants
- A clean aesthetic for indoors
- Plastered internal walls
- high-quality inside doors produced in-house
- Staircases are built by HUF HAUS with proven quality craftsmanship.
- Exclusive Sanitary Objects
- high-quality windows and tilt-turn doors
- particularly stable and secure front door
- heating system – comprising a modern air-water heat pump and underfloor heating
- Gold seal for all HUF houses of the German Sustainable Building Council (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen e.V.)