Take a staycation and take a deep breath and recharge: Tranquil atmosphere surrounded by nature is guaranteed with the HUF Tiny House as a holiday home – in the forest, at a lake or in the mountains.
When designing the floor plan for a holiday or weekend home (on a separate property or as a guest suite in your own garden), the focus is on connecting to nature. Floor-to-ceiling glazing and healthy materials transform the Tiny House into the perfect holiday destination, come sunshine, rain, sleet or snow.
This house oozes holiday feeling – also thanks to its custom-made StilART furniture. The first eye-catcher inside is the oak-paneled wall, which also serves as stylish wardrobe, shelf and folding seat. The practical and spacious kitchenette with its wall-mounted cabinets and the smartly lit shelves leaves nothing to be desired. Kitchen appliances like dishwasher, fridge, oven or microwave are cleverly hidden in drawers or disappear behind the whitecoloured fronts.
For the dining area the StilART designers came up with another treat: A bar, made from strong oak, hovers between two timber posts, without obstructing the view through the floor-to-ceiling windows and into nature. In the bedroom guests await an ingenious foldaway bed system, as well as lots of storage space in the sideboard opposite. Next door the shower room with vanity unit, towel rack and mirrored bathroom cabinet.
- turnkey HUF HAUS post-and-beam construction in timber and glass
- characteristic roof overhangs
- quality-assured and thermally insulating triple glazing
- highly energy-efficient external walls
- modern entrance threshold (preparation for barrier-free access)
- high-quality bathroom appliances
- large selection of modern floor coverings
- motorised external aluminium blinds
- solid front door
- HUF HAUS hand-crafted internal doors
- sophisticated internal and external render
- Furniture (as described in project sample)
- heating system for cooling and heating
- on-demand ventilation system with air-quality sensors
- electrical wiring throughout
Architect and Engineering Services
- planning application (if required)
- CAD drawings
- detailed working drawings
- project management
- structural calculations
Project-related detailed planning
- heating installation
- electrical installation
- ventilation concepts
- construction supervision/documentation
Floor slab & Roof
- insulated steel floor slab
- thermally insulated flat roof